Everything you need to run an incredible employee workplace campaign.
Congratulations – you’re an employee campaign manager! Now what? Below are the resources you’ll need to make your workplace campaign successful.
Employee Campaign Manager Planning Guide
Start here. The timeline in the Employee Campaign Manager Planning Guide will help you organize your campaign, from your initial meetings with Senior Management to thanking and celebrating your donors.
Download the Planning Guide (PDF).
The Standard Pledge Card is the ideal giving tool for individuals, filled with options to make giving as easy and convenient as possible.
Download the Greater Seacoast New Hampshire Pledge Card (PDF)
Spanish Pledge Cards offer translated giving options.
Download the Generic Spanish Pledge Card (PDF) .
Keep Overview Brochures handy throughout your campaign to help employees understand the impact of their donation.
Download the Seacoast NH Overview Brochure (PDF)
These templates are designed to make communications with employees as easy and convenient as possible. All documents are uploaded as Word DOCs.
Make your Campaign Legendary
Looking to get the most out of your workplace campaign? These resources will help make sure this year’s edition is one for the ages.
- Thank You Posters (version 1) (PDF)
- Thank You Posters (version 2) (PDF)
- Thank You Posters (version 3) (PDF)
- Thermometer Poster (PDF)
- Mission Strategy Business Card (PDF)
- Fun Ideas for Your Campaign (PDF)
- Special Promotion through the United Way Store (PDF)
- Table Tents (PDF)
- Table Tents (PPT)
- United Way Q&A (PDF)
- United Way Q&A (PPT, 26MB)
- United Way Slideshow (PPT)
- Impact Infographic (PDF)
Search the Site
From the Blog
- Together We Will: United Way’s 26th Annual Day of Caring
- This Somersworth program is changing the playbook on kindergarten readiness
- How to help your teen get the most out of their summer job
- Summer learning activities that improve social intelligence
- Farewell to Cindy Boyd, a great United Way leader