You're here :Home Donor Spotlight
Founded in 1877, Piscataqua Savings Bank has been a staple of the Seacoast financial sector for 135 years. Likewise, Piscataqua has been a long-time supporter of United Way. Their enthusiasm is evident in their employee campaigns, highlighted by a delicious [...]
Not only is Lonza one of the world’s leading suppliers to the pharmaceutical, healthcare and life science industries, they are also an active participant in United Way campaigns and initiatives. As one of the largest employers in New Hampshire, Lonza [...]
Based in Dover and with locations in Portsmouth, Rochester, Barrington and Durham, Federal Savings Bank is a community-focused entity, with many employees serving on non-profit boards and task forces. In addition, the company is deeply involved with United Way, evidenced by [...]
When one hears the word “Lindt,” visions of rich chocolate and supremely addictive truffles likely pop to mind immediately. At United Way of the Greater Seacoast, these thoughts of delicacies are joined by a deep appreciation for the company’s vigorous [...]
Tax season is in full swing and the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program has been providing individuals with free tax preparation and tools for sustainable fiscal health. One VITA site, located at Northeast Credit Union in Portsmouth, has seen [...]
From the Blog
- Students write letters to understand homelessness | New Hampshire ...
- Local agencies celebrate 'Week of the Young Child'
- Collaborative hosts community meeting on children's behavioral health in ...
- Report: NH needs new approach to children's mental health, substance abuse ...
- Ford COO Fields named chairman of United Way campaign
- United Way - 3M Earns Top National Honor from United Way
- Curbing poverty
- 24% Think Poverty Very Severe in U.S. - Rasmussen Reports™
- Early childhood education rewards 'will outweigh investment'
- A Survey of the Charitable Donation Deduction: Past, Present and ...