For 26 years, United Way of the Greater Seacoast has brought hundreds of volunteers together to participate in Day of Caring. This annual, full day opportunity offers teams of volunteers from local companies and organizations the chance to roll up their sleeves and make a difference in the community. Projects are available at nonprofits, schools, and libraries throughout the Seacoast region.
Last year, 650+ volunteers hailing from 40 local companies tackled 71 projects at 47 agencies across the Seacoast. Their incredible efforts returned over $100,000 back to the community through donated time. Check out photos from the day here!
We hope you will join us this year on September 13th and help us increase these numbers and impact. Please contact Sarah Tremblay at email@example.com to get involved in 2017.
THANK YOU TO OUR 2017 SPONSORS!
Search the Site
From the Blog
- Together We Will: United Way’s 26th Annual Day of Caring
- This Somersworth program is changing the playbook on kindergarten readiness
- How to help your teen get the most out of their summer job
- Summer learning activities that improve social intelligence
- Farewell to Cindy Boyd, a great United Way leader