Each year, over 200 private sector businesses, non-profit agencies, and municipal departments throughout the Greater Seacoast region hold United Way campaigns, providing their employees with a convenient way to give back to our community via payroll deduction.
United Way makes it easy for your company and employees to participate by working with you to determine what type of campaign will best meet your needs. At their best, workplace campaigns do more than raise critically important funds for the community. Here are just a few of the benefits area employers have realized:
Leadership opportunities for up-and-coming employees
Build corporate morale
Encourage corporate teamwork
Create a shared sense of achievement
Involve people across functional areas
Experience enthusiasm in relationships with your community and each other
A campaign can take many shapes and sizes, but the common purpose is to create awareness of our community needs and provide a convenient way for employees to help make the Seacoast a better place to live and work for all of us. Below is a list of resources for workplace campaigns. For more information, contact Janet Guen at 603-373-9111 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Workplace Campaign Toolkit
United Way Logos (ZIP file) (right-click and save)
United Way Jeopardy! (ZIP file) stats and outcomes in a gameshow format
Table Tents (PDF)
From the Blog
- Students write letters to understand homelessness | New Hampshire ...
- Local agencies celebrate 'Week of the Young Child'
- Collaborative hosts community meeting on children's behavioral health in ...
- Report: NH needs new approach to children's mental health, substance abuse ...
- Ford COO Fields named chairman of United Way campaign
- United Way - 3M Earns Top National Honor from United Way
- Curbing poverty
- 24% Think Poverty Very Severe in U.S. - Rasmussen Reports™
- Early childhood education rewards 'will outweigh investment'
- A Survey of the Charitable Donation Deduction: Past, Present and ...