A key to achieving our goals in the community–and strengthening children, youth and families–is the development of our exclusive, groundbreaking initiatives. These endeavors represent the true value-add of United Way, bringing together the expertise, people and passion to get things done.
Seacoast Early Learning Alliance (SELA)
A groundbreaking alliance of non-profit childcare programs whose mission is to improve the quality of early childhood education. Combined buying power allows SELA members to invest savings into quality programming and achieve better outcomes.
The Creating Assets Savings and Hope Coalition brings together cross-sector partners to help families achieve financial independence by empowering them with the skills and tools to maximize their income, build savings and gain assets.
Ending Homelessness Work Group
An alliance of local organizations dealing with the plight of homelessness, exchanging best practices and pursuing a system-wide coordinated entry system to prevent and reduce homelessness for individuals and families and those at risk of becoming homeless.
5210 Steps Up!
5210 promotes healthy lifestyle choices for children, youth and families in the Greater Seacoast through fun, innovative methods. To date over 4,700 students have been reached!
From the Blog
- Students write letters to understand homelessness | New Hampshire ...
- Local agencies celebrate 'Week of the Young Child'
- Collaborative hosts community meeting on children's behavioral health in ...
- Report: NH needs new approach to children's mental health, substance abuse ...
- Ford COO Fields named chairman of United Way campaign
- United Way - 3M Earns Top National Honor from United Way
- Curbing poverty
- 24% Think Poverty Very Severe in U.S. - Rasmussen Reports™
- Early childhood education rewards 'will outweigh investment'
- A Survey of the Charitable Donation Deduction: Past, Present and ...