You can help tomorrow’s tycoons, today…
…through United Way’s Penny Smart Kids program, a unique volunteer opportunity that puts you in front of eager, energetic pre-K children to talk money and savings.
Sure, that may sound like a tall order, but this is a low-pressure, high-impact good time. You’ll arrive fully-trained and equipped with a portfolio of pre-packaged activities, games and exercises. Research shows that children learning about money at an early age will get a head-start on being savvy managers of their piggy banks in the future.
Penny-Smart Kids is a half-day opportunity, from 8:00 am to noon. Following a lively, in-person training, volunteers will be placed at a local United Way partner child care center.
To learn more about how your company can get involved, contact Sarah Tremblay at email@example.com or 603-373-9117.
Search the Site
From the Blog
- Together We Will: United Way’s 26th Annual Day of Caring
- This Somersworth program is changing the playbook on kindergarten readiness
- How to help your teen get the most out of their summer job
- Summer learning activities that improve social intelligence
- Farewell to Cindy Boyd, a great United Way leader