The early years of a child’s life are crucial in shaping development. Raising NH: The Early Years is a 30-minute film that explores the challenges and successes in raising healthy children. Please join us for a screening of the film followed by a conversation focused on what we can do together to create strong starts for every child in Rochester.
Tuesday, January 26
6:00 to 8:00 p.m. (doors open at 5:30)
Frisbie Memorial Hospital
Conference Center, Strafford Room
Mike Hopkins, Superintendent of Rochester Schools
Childcare and refreshments will be provided.
Raising New Hampshire: The Early Years is a production of the Endowment for Health and New Hampshire Public Television. Additional information and resources can be found at www.endowmentforhealth.org and www.nhptv.org/raisingnh. This event is brought to you by United Way of the Greater Seacoast and Rochester Child Care Center Inc. Special thanks to Frisbie Memorial Hospital for hosting us and NH Listens for technical assistance.
Search the Site
From the Blog
- Together We Will: United Way’s 26th Annual Day of Caring
- This Somersworth program is changing the playbook on kindergarten readiness
- How to help your teen get the most out of their summer job
- Summer learning activities that improve social intelligence
- Farewell to Cindy Boyd, a great United Way leader