Can a small act change a life?
The theme for this year’s workplace campaign season is “A Small Act Can Change a Life.” At United Way of the Greater Seacoast, we see this all the time. A volunteer taking a day to do some landscaping around a homeless shelter. A group of friends dropping off 2-1-1 cards at a town office. A storybook read to a wide-eyed four-year-old.
These efforts, as small as they may be, can have a huge impact.
Community involvement is the lifeblood of the work we do and when many people come together and engage, big things get done. Roll these small acts together and you have a grand movement, a force of human nature that can bring about our vision: securing success and stability for our region’s children, youth and families.
Search the Site
From the Blog
- A K-Ready Kids experience like no other
- United Way hosts a very merry Unconference
- United Way renews its investment in the community, focusing on school readiness, developing youth leadership and increasing family financial stability
- Colwen hotels band together to help the community
- In Their Own Words: A blockbuster premiere!