Spring into Caring!
It’s that time of the year! As the (mountain of) snow recedes and the temperature steadily climbs, there are needs out there from our community organizations.
Spring into Caring offers opportunities for teams of volunteers to roll up their sleeves and get out there and make a difference. Projects may be date specific, or flexible – allowing your team to find a mutually agreeable date with the agency requesting your service.
Gather a volunteer team and head out to serve!
United Way and our partners are working to cultivate safe, high-quality early learning opportunities for children and families with the opportunity to become more financially stable and attain or retain affordable housing. These projects support United Way’s priority issues.
Search the Site
From the Blog
- Video: Day of Caring 2014
- Day of Caring volunteers a force for good in the Greater Seacoast
- A K-Ready Kids experience like no other
- United Way hosts a very merry Unconference
- United Way renews its investment in the community, focusing on school readiness, developing youth leadership and increasing family financial stability