Spring into Caring!
It’s that time of the year! As the (mountain of) snow recedes and the temperature steadily climbs, there are needs out there from our community organizations.
Spring into Caring offers opportunities for teams of volunteers to roll up their sleeves and get out there and make a difference. Projects may be date specific, or flexible – allowing your team to find a mutually agreeable date with the agency requesting your service.
Gather a volunteer team and head out to serve!
Search the Site
From the Blog
- Together We Will: United Way’s 26th Annual Day of Caring
- This Somersworth program is changing the playbook on kindergarten readiness
- How to help your teen get the most out of their summer job
- Summer learning activities that improve social intelligence
- Farewell to Cindy Boyd, a great United Way leader