Spring into Caring!
It’s that time of the year! As the (mountain of) snow recedes and the temperature steadily climbs, there are needs out there from our community organizations.
Spring into Caring offers opportunities for teams of volunteers to roll up their sleeves and get out there and make a difference. Projects may be date specific, or flexible – allowing your team to find a mutually agreeable date with the agency requesting your service.
Gather a volunteer team and head out to serve!
Search the Site
From the Blog
- The sun shines on Lindt’s Week of Spring projects
- Community Baby Shower gets new families off to a good start
- Heinemann Supports K-Ready Kids in the Most Delicious Way Possible
- Spirit of the Seacoast Awarded to Community Church of Durham
- Panel Event Sets the Stage for the Fourth Annual Granite Youth Film Festival