Spring into Caring!
It’s that time of the year! As the (mountain of) snow recedes and the temperature steadily climbs, there are needs out there from our community organizations.
Spring into Caring offers opportunities for teams of volunteers to roll up their sleeves and get out there and make a difference. Projects may be date specific, or flexible – allowing your team to find a mutually agreeable date with the agency requesting your service.
Gather a volunteer team and head out to serve!
Search the Site
From the Blog
- Community meeting builds momentum, collaboration to combat homelessness
- Young filmmakers pitch their vision for Third Annual Granite Youth Film Festival
- SMART Coaching pioneers a new way to empower each other, battle poverty
- Village Preschool goes to Africa
- 2014: An awesome year of impact you made happen