Storytelling is a major component of the way United Way of the Greater Seacoast tethers donors and community members to the awesome work they are responsible for. There are real people helped, real lives changed, thanks to the generosity of our givers and volunteers. These are just a sampling of the successes; indeed there is far more. And we will continue to bring the stories to the forefront, not just as a reminder but as a source of hope.
This work matters. Your gift matters.
Faces of Your Investment
These stories are more intimate, personal tales that offer a glimpse into the depth of what United Way and, by extension, your contributions, have done for people in need. These are portraits of those that have been served by United Way initiatives and the work of United Way partner agencies.
Latest News (Blog)
Catch up on the breaking updates in the world of United Way of the Greater Seacoast. Here you can learn about UWGS events, view press releases, check out campaign highlights, indulge in a piece of commentary or two from our staff and friends and lots more!
Search the Site
From the Blog
- “What do I say?” How to talk to kids about homelessness
- Hunger pangs and little brains: the hidden menace of childhood food insecurity
- Skills-based volunteering helps your career and community
- How big thinking and bold ideas chart a course for financial freedom
- Circle time is where the magic happens